3M MP+ Fire Barrier Moldable Putty Stix is a ready-to-use intumescent firestop containing a synthetic elastomer. The intumescent property of this material allows MP+ Firestop putty to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours in the event of a fire. It is often used to fill voids in large openings and/or complex firestop systems due to is moldability, re-enterability and smoke-seal properties (provides a draft and cold smoke seal for systems with L-Ratings).
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & CAN/ULC S115
- Provides draft and cold smoke seal (L-rating)
- Pliable and conformable—molds easily into required shape
- Will not dry out or crumble
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent aging properties
- 1.5 in. dia. x 11.5 in.