The LG-100 is a sealed dome closure designed for small count fiber splicing (< 36 single or 144 mass) in a butt configuration. Utilized in aerial or underground environments where a sealed closure is required. Ideal for express or ring applications. The LG-100 requires no tools for re-entry.
- Supports stranded loose tube, Uniflex® or ribbon fiber cables in either armored or dielectric configurations
- Fully sealed to protect fiber and splices ensuring longevity
- Fully kitted with all parts to install cables
- Designed and tested to Telcordia® GR-771 requirements
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Listed
Splice Capacity: 36 single, 144 mass
Splice Tray Accomodation: 3 (not included)
Cable Entrance Configuration: Butt
Cable Ports: 5
Cable Sizes: .70" max - .30" min.
Dimensions: 18.25" L x 8.75" D
LL-2450 12 fiber single splice tray
Limited stock available