AFL's LG-250-U-0 LightGuard 250 is a sealed dome closure designed for medium count fiber splicing (up to 144 single or 432 mass) in a butt configuration. Utilized in aerial or underground environments where a sealed closure is required, the LG-250 is ideal for express or ring applications and requires only a common can wrench for installation.
- Supports stranded loose tube or ribbon fiber cables in either armored or dielectric configurations
- Installation and re-entry requires only a common can wrench
- Fully sealed to protect fiber and splices ensuring longevity
- Fully kitted with all parts to install five cables
- Designed and tested to Telcordia® GR-771 requirements
- Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Listed
Splice Capacity (Max.)—Single, Mass, Mechanical: 144, 432, 48
Number of Splice Trays (Max.)—Single, Mass, Mechanical*: 4, 3, 4
Cable Entrance Configuration: Butt
Cable Ports: 2 Express ports / 3 Drop ports
Cable Sizes (Min to Max): .26" to .62"
Dimensions: 18.25" L x 8.75' D
Splice trays not included
AFL LG-250-U-0 LightGuard 250 Spec Sheet
Suggested subsititute AFL Apex X-2S Sealed Fiber Optic Splice Closure