Leviton 5W170-N SDX Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosure with Solid Door and Lock accepts up to 2 SDX Fiber adapter plates or 2 SDX MTP cassettes (sold separately). This small fiber enclosure is ideal for applications requiring patching, cross-connect, and/or splicing of single-mode or multimode fibers while utilizing a minimum of space
- Enclosure is sold empty; order loaded SDX adapter plates separately
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments
- Capable of storing up to three meters of 900 micron tight-buffered fiber per adapter
- Solid Metal Door with Lock and key
- Includes hardware kit with hook and loop ties, screws, a caution label, and cable ties
- Enclosures accept all SDX adapter plates.
- UL Listed; meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements
- Dimensions: 13" x 8" x 3.5"
- Enclosure: 16-gauge steel, powder-coated black, white logo
- Fiber Management Rings: Self-extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Grommet material: Ensolite™
Replaced by Leviton 5WSML-02C Small Opt-X SDX Wall-Mount Enclosure