Leviton 5W320-N SDX Wall-Mount Fiber Enclosure with Split Door and Lock accepts up to 4 SDX Fiber adapter plates and 6 splice trays or 4 SDX MTP cassettes (sold separately). This medium size fiber enclosure is ideal for applications requiring patching, cross-connect, and/or splicing of single-mode or multimode fibers while utilizing a minimum of space
- Enclosure is sold empty; order loaded SDX adapter plates separately
- Split metal door with lock and key
- Designation stickers allow identification of port assignments
- Capable of storing up to three meters of 900 micron tight-buffered fiber per adapter
- Includes hardware kit with hook and loop ties, screws, a caution label, and cable ties
- Enclosures accept all SDX adapter plates.
- Ground terminal lug provides grounding option or cable strain relief
- Cutout on side of enclosure allows access to adapter bulkhead when doors are open
- UL Listed; meets or exceeds all ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements
- Dimensions: 14" x 12" x 5.25"
- Enclosure: 16-gauge steel, powder-coated black, white logo
- Fiber Management Rings: Self-extinguishing plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Grommet material: Ensolite™
Replaced by Leviton 5WMED-04C Medium Opt-X SDX Wall-Mount Enclosure