The 100020 EZ-RJ45 is a fully shielded RJ45 plug with an internal ground connection. It combines the performance advantage exclusive to the EZ-RJ45 design with the performance advantage inherent to shielded products to provide an unparalleled solution for the market.
- EZ-RJ45 design allows the wires to pass through the connector so the twists in each pair can be pulled closer to the contacts than conventional plugs.
- Maintaining the twists to the point of termination significantly decreases crosstalk and markedly increases performance.
- Fully shielded products provide reduced pair-to-pair crosstalk, alien crosstalk, and considerably improved immunity to noise at all frequencies.
- Substantially improve noise immunity at all frequencies, especially above 30 MHz when cable balance starts to significantly degrade.
- Category 6 performance per EIA/TIA B.2. FCC compliant, UL rated. RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
Use 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool