The revamped nVent CADDY CAT32HP 2" J-Hook offers contractors three unique, UL-certified attachment methods out of the box—wall, ceiling, and threaded rod installations. This added functionality enables contractors to reduce SKU inventory while maintaining efficiency and continued progress on the jobsite with the most common structural attachment methods. The modernized design of the nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook is engineered to provide optimal support and protection for today’s rapidly evolving, high-performing low voltage cable.
- Versa-Mount Technology: Innovative attachment design provides multiple structural and installation methods for wall, ceiling, and threaded rod mounting applications
- Ideal for unknown jobsite applications or attachment methods
- Improved design allows for optimized inventory while reducing job site scheduling risks associated with multiple SKUs
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable—including category cable, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and fiber optic
- Industry-leading bend radius designed to protect high-performance data installations
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating
- Compliant with UL® 2043 and suitable for use in air handling (plenum) spaces
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569
- Complies with EN 50174-2
Caddy CAT32HP 2" J-Hooks have a wide base design and smooth beveled edges to provide a large bending radius for current and future high-performance data cables and fibre optic installations. Designed to provide a strong and stable pathway support installation, individual CAT32HP Caddy CAT HP J-Hooks can be fastened directly to the building structure or can be used to expand existing CADDY CAT HP J-Hook cable supports.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable ie. Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, and fiber optic.
- Specifically designed for high-performance data cables- rounded edges on J-Hooks provide proper bend radius support.
- Wide base and smooth edges provide proper support and allow flexible installation with maximum bend radius and minimized pressure for cables
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Galvanized finish on the steel J-hooks provides smoother cable pull and greater corrosion resistance
- Complies with UL, cUL, NEC and EIA/TIA requirements for structured cabling system - Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C
Approximate Cable Capacity: 90 Cat5e / 60 Cat6 cables / 35 Cat6A cables