The ECS2100-10P is a Web Smart Pro Switch that supports 8 x 1 Gigabit PoE ports and 2 x 1 Gigabit SFP uplink ports. These switches can be deployed in different target network topologies, from small to large. Besides powerful software features, the ECS2100-10P is a full-PoE fanless design switch, that supports up to 8 ports at 15.4 W, or 4 ports at 30 W.
- 8 x 10/100/1000 802.3 af/at PoE ports
- 2 x 1 gigabit SFP ports
- Layer 2+ IPV4 and IPV6 functionality
- Layer 3 static routing
- Performance and Scalability with 20Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Multi Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt Telnet and web access to the switch.
- Smart Network Deployment - Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveillance system.