The Intellinet 561259 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount PoE+ Switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
The 561259 supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power.. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected.
An LCD status screen on the front that provides real-time power information. This includes how much power each connected PoE device consumes, the combined used-power total of all connected devices and the total power available. Additionally, the LCD screen informs users of potential warnings for overload, high temperature, and short-circuit protection.
With a backplane speed of 36 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
- 16 x 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Provides power and data connection for up to 16 PoE network devices
- Power output up to 30 watts per port - Total PoE budget is 220 watts.
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 512 kBytes buffer memory
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Internal fan delivers quiet and efficient cooling
- Three-Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.19" (L) x 17.4" (W) x 1.73" (H)