Leviton's fiber optic fan-out kit protects bare fiber and prepares loose-tube cable for direct termination. These simple 6 or 12 fiber kits separate 250 µm fibers and route them into colorcoded 900 µm buffer tubes. Kits can be used with any manufacturer’s loose-tube cabling, and any industry-standard connectors. No proprietary tools are required.
- Six or twelve fiber capacity
- Separates and routes fibers into the Fiber Assembly Unit’s buffer tubes, allowing for easy termination
- 24" length Snap-together Top Cover and Base
- Fiber Assembly Unit seats securely into a cavity in the body and top cover when cables are routed
- Top Cover and Base: ABS plastic / Tubing: 900um Hytrel Furcation Tubing
- Tubing colors are blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, violet, rose, and aqua.