The 47605-21E 21" structured media enclosure is a professional-grade whole-house media enclosure that allows for a central distribution point in the home or commercial space for all low voltage cables. The 47605-21E is ideal for MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units, such as condos and apartments) or more modest homes requiring limited audio/video/voice and data configurations. It will accommodate two or more Pre-Configured Structured Cabling Panels. The sturdy design and functionality facilitate installation, reducing job-site labor costs, and making it ideal for essential home networking. Constructed of powder-coated 20 gauge steel.
- Accommodates two or more full-width pre-configure Structured Cabling Panels.
- Holds 1/4, 1/2 and full width expansion modules with the ability to mount most modules horizontally or vertically.
- Positive "stops" on housing sidewalls prevent the enclosure from falling through studs during installation.
- Can be surface-mounted or recessed.
- Ideal for new installations or retrofits.
- Combine two or more enclosures for larger installations or future expansion.
- Multiple knock-outs on top and bottom facilitate cable entry and routing.
- Cut-out in base of enclosure accommodates single and double gang j-boxes and power modules
- Self-healing foam grommets protect cable bundles and prevents dust from entering the enclosure
- Constructed of powder-coated 20 gauge steel.
- Dimensions: 21.00" H x 14.38" W x 3.60" D
Limited to stock on hand