Leviton 6110G eXtreme® Cat6A RJ45 QuickPort Connector delivers reliable 10GBASE-T performance above the industry standard. The Channel-Rated 6110G Cat6a jack exceeds all channel performance requirements in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC Class EA from 1 MHz to 500 MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over UTP Cable.
Leviton's Cat6a 6110G RJ45 connector features patented Cone of Silence covers to provide a simple and effective method of eliminating alien crosstalk (AXT). Patented Retention Force Technology protects against tine damage from accidental insertion of 4 or 6 pin plugs. Unique Pair Separation Towers facilitate quick, easy terminations. The connector is configured in a 180° configuration such that the 110 style punch down field is in the back, allowing for rear termination.
- CAT 6A/Class E Channel Performance
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4 or 6 pin plugs
- Alien crosstalk suppressed by Cone of Silence, metalized body, and new printed circuit board
- Pair Separation Tower (PST) design facilitates separation of CAT 6A conductors
- Patented, dual-layer wiring label simplifies punchdown and reduces rework
- ISO/IEC 11801 Class EA
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-TcULus Listed
- ANSI/TIA-1096-A (formerly FCC Part 68)
- 802.3at and 802.3af
- Connector Body: High-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-0
- Spring Wire Contacts: High-quality, copper- based alloy, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold
Made in the USA