GigaMax® 5e+ Cat5e QuickPort® Rj45 Jacks feature Leviton’s patented Retention Force Technology (RFT), the connectors also feature unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations. The 8-position, 8-conductor (RJ45) GigaMax 5e+ QuickPort Connectors feature color-coded wiring labels with both T568A and T568B wiring patterns for dual flexibility in a single connector, plus fast, accurate 110 termination of wiring. Connectors meet standards for UL, NEC Article 800, and FCC Part 68, and are fully compliant with published TIA-568-B.2 requirements.
- 1000BASE-T performance for high-bandwidth applications
- Dual wiring code label allows connector to be wired to either T568A or T568B.
- Narrow connector allows high port density in a small area.
- Spring wire contacts are high-quality phosphor bronze, plated with 50 micro-inches of gold, over 100 microinches of nickel
- Connector provides a ledge directly adjacent to the 110-style termination against which the wires can be directly terminated and cut in one action by the installer
- High impact fire-retardant plastic
- TIA/EIA cULus Listed
- IEEE 802.3at (Type 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) up to 15.4 watts
- IEEE 802.3at (Type 2) PoE+ up to 30 watts
- IEEE 802.3bt (Type 3) PoE+ up to 60 watts
Made in the USA