Leviton Cat6 SlimLine Boot Patch Cords feature a narrow profile to support traditional and high-density panels and switches. The snagless plug design makes the patch cords an excellent choice in environments where moves, adds, and changes are frequent.
- Tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) to meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 component standards
- SlimLine connector improves plug access in tight spaces
- Snagless plug design with integrated strain-relief boot
- Stranded conductor for longer flex-life
- T568B wiring to function in either T568A or T568B applications
- Channel performance verified by third-party testing in 4-connector, 100-meter channel
- Outer Diameter (O.D.): 0.225"
- Materials: 24-gauge, UTP stranded conductor, modular non-keyed, 8-position, 8-conductor plug, 94V-0 rated
IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af requirements
ANSI/TIA-1096-A (formerly FCC Part 68)
UL 444 CM Rated