Ortronics Cat6 Keystone, KT2J jacks feature installer friendly lacing cap termination, 180 degree exit, and T568A/B wiring. The keystone footprint allows flexibility in installation scheduling because its rear insertion into the faceplate allows the technician to complete the termination before and during the construction process.
- Cat6 Compliant
- Easy lace wiring cap reduces wiring time.
- Minimum of 50 micro inches of selective gold plating in contact area
- Easy to follow universal wiring label
- Keystone style jack
- C6 marking on jack face: Supports 606 designation requirements.
- UL Listing No: E131600
- Free termination tool with each carton of 20 jacks
Pack of 20