CorData Labs Cat5e cable is a plenum rate, US made, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 compliant 4-pair UTP cable at a cost-effective price. The cable is sweep tested to 350 MHz for added reliability. In addition, the cable utilizes Countdown footage marking, which allows the installer to determine the remaining length of cable in the box.
- Plenum rated - Cat5e
- 4 pair 24ga. Solid bare copper conductors - Unshielded twisted pairs.
- Tested to 350MHz
- Listed CL2P/CMP
- 100% FEP insulation, LSPVC jacket with ripcord under jacket
- Footage marking on jacket
- UL or ETL Verified to TIA/EIA 568 to category 5e.
- Supports Voice, 10-BaseT, 100Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet.
Made in the USA